Nursery Inside Sales Representative
We currently have openings for energetic, sales professionals with a demonstrated
passion for plants. Our Inside Sales program consists of three stages: Hands-on
Nursery Work (for 6 months, depending upon the skill, knowledge, and experience you bring to the position), Inside Sales Representative (three to five years), and Outside Sales Representative.
While you are performing the hands-on nursery work, you will be exposed to various processes throughout the nursery and will be earning a competitive
hourly wage. When you become an Inside Sales Rep, in addition to earning the
hourly wage you will also be eligible to participate in our incentive program.
As an Outside Sales Rep, you will move on to a commission structure with a
potential for earning and excellent income.
- Either a horticultural background and/or degree or extensive sales experience (ideally both)
- Background in retail and/or marketing is preferred
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and constantly
- Strong sense of personal and professional integrity
- Upbeat attitude and professional demeanor
- Outstanding people/sales skills
- A passion for plants