Farm Credit of New Mexico is a highly reputable and stable company that values high standards and rewards loyalty and excellent. FCNM is looking for a warm, enthusiastic person who enjoys a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to build relationships and provide customer value. FCNM provides excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow with the best!
The Insurance Specialist sells and services a variety of crop insurance coverage, livestock insurance and life insurance products. This position will provide direct and primary support to the Association by making new client sales, servicing and marketing present customers, conducting individual and group informational meetings, and participating in the execution of marketing and business plans.
This position will service the east side of NM, travel is required. The position can office in Tucumcari, Roswell or Clovis.
- Relationship development
- Crop Insurance, Livestock Insurance and Life Insurance Sales & Marketing
- EducationThis position requires a Property and Casualty Insurance license
- FCNM will enable the incumbent to acquire the knowledge necessary
- Policy Review
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture Economics, Business Administration or related field
- One year of experience in the agriculture industry or related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of crop, livestock and life insurance products
- General knowledge of farm operations and the agriculture industry
- General knowledge of sales strategies
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Skill in working as part of a team and collaborating with colleagues
- Skill in networking to develop sales potential
- Skill in presenting ideas and requirement confidently
- Skill in utilizing time in an efficient and effective manner
- Skill in establishing and maintaining productive relationship with customers
- Skill in preparing and presenting information to an audience in an engaging and effective way
- Skill in identifying and developing new processes and procedures to create efficiencies and opportunities for the organization
- Skill in oral and written communication, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers and supervisor
At the discretion of FCNM, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
About the Company
Farm Credit of New Mexico has been specializing in real estate financing for over 100 years. We are a borrower-owned cooperative that provides a variety of financing services to farmers, ranchers, agribusinesses and rural clients. We serve agriculture, but our work reaches far beyond tractors and row crops. Financial services today is highly complex and technology dependent, and we value talented, enthusiastic employees in a broad variety of fields to ensure we deliver the best service.
Visit our websites for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.