Administrative Medical Assistant
Seeking a front desk/office administrator who is looking for a long term position. Medical assistant certification or dermatology experience a plus. Responsibilities would include front office duties (check pt in, phones, insurance, etc) as well as administrative duties on non clinic days. Must possess:
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in various software systems including Microsoft Office. Excel skills, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) required. Ability to assist with marketing.
• Completes assignments with a high degree of accuracy while working in a timely/efficient manner.
• Organized & detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, evaluate reports, and process data entry.
• Exercises good judgment, demonstrates sound decision-making skills and handles confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities; Ability to trouble shoot.
• Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent customer service skills. Good with the phones.
Must have a car. 4 weekdays/week 9 am-5 pm. Salary dependent upon experience.
Please e mail resume if interested.