Hospitality Management Intern
1. Demonstrate good communication skills.
2. Lear to train all functions within the hotel operation.
3. Perform basic math.
4. Provide quality service for guests.
5. Learn to handle and resolve all guest complaints before the guest leaves the property to avert corporate involvement.
6. Learn inventory and order supplies for use by staff to complete their jobs.
7. Learn to motivate, train, and develop staff in all aspects of the hotel.
8. Complete knowledge of computer software and train employees on the system.
9. Process and understand daily work and period end paperwork.
10. Ensure that all maintenance is done on a timely basis.
11. Oversee and operate front desk to include but not limited to: greeting guests, performing guest transactions, answering phone calls.
12. Review all guest ledger and city ledger accounts on a daily basis.
13. Learn to report any liability issues that may occur with guests or employees.
14. Implement all company policies and procedures for safety and security.
15. Review weekly group reservations for cut off dates.
16. Review daily meeting room reservations for setup and supplies needed for meetings.
17. Learn, on a weekly basis, submit payable for the general manager to approve.
1. Shoppers reports, and inspection scores all within acceptable limits.
5. Follow all state and federal guidelines including OSHA Hazardous Communication Training (Ledgestone implemented Group Policy).
6. Maintain high level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness.
7. Take active role in all guest relations.
1. Build business partnership with all employees on staff.
2. Participate in monthly staff meetings.
3. Promote the TEAM MEMBER FOR SUCCESS.