Electrical Test Engineer
The Electrical Test Engineer will oversee circuit board, electromechanical subassembly, and finished unit test design. Design to include development, integration, and documentation in order to improve Swisslog’s product technology. Typical performance indicators include meeting objectives for quality, lean manufacturing, cost, schedule and performance as well as reliability, manufacturability, and serviceability. Sustaining test engineering and field complaint resolution for existing products is a significant portion of job content.
- Electrical and electromechanical test development including development of test design concepts and driving delivery of robust production test solutions.
- Sustains the company’s product lines, as necessary, including assessment of product failures, changes, or improvements.
- Coordinates with both internal and external customers, as appropriate, on corrective actions and implements solutions within budget.
- Familiarity with point to point and in-circuit test platform (ICT) at PCBA subcontractors and owns subcontracted test planning and implementation.
- Prepares project reports, as required, and develops internal/external statements-of-work to meet product development objectives.
- Develop and maintain Labview test design programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology with 0-5 years of directly applicable experience.
- Non-degreed candidates considered if they have some formal electronics/programming training with 2 years of experience counted for one year of degreed experience (typical 5-10 years for non-degreed)
- Familiarity with tenets of a well-organized and controlled design process is desirable.
- Prior development in LabView or working knowledge of fundamental programming language (Python, C#, Java or like)
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in controls and/or manufacturing engineering
- 3+ years development in LabView
- Knowledge of statistical software package:
- Minitab, JMP or similar
- ISO 9001/13485
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.