Child and Family Case Manager
The Child and Family Case Manager is responsible for leading Child and Family Team (CFT) Meetings, using family-centered, individualized, strengths-based and outcome focused interventions to support youth and families. The Case Manager works as a facilitator for families involved with Marin County Children and Family Services (CFS).
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. Celebrating diversity and creating a culture of inclusion increases creativity, innovation, problem solving, and teamwork. Seneca’s agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve. For more information on our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative, click here!
- Understand and apply the principles of Wraparound and the Child and Family Team meeting processes
- Support youth and families with identifying and engaging potential team members
- Collaborate closely with CFS Social Workers and Supervisors.
- Work with Social Workers to schedule CFT meetings at the location, dates, and times that are most convenient for the family
- Participate as a member of the Marin Sustaining Families program (attend required trainings, meetings, supervision)
- Participate in county CFS meetings as needed
- Produce and distribute CFT Action Plans to all team members
- Complete any necessary County documentation
- Attend trainings related to Family Finding and apply findings from research on Family Finding best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Psychology/Counseling preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in the mental health field
- Knowledge of Child Welfare System and challenges families may face
- Own vehicle, California Driver's License, and insurance
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Full time
- Flexible schedule required with ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.