Customer Experience Agent, Washington D.C.
Customer Experience Agent – Brilliant Earth
About the role:
Our Customer Experience Agents are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The Customer Experience Agent will be responsible for guiding the customer through product and order inquiries, utilizing our multiline phone system and email platform. You will spend the majority of your day taking a consultative approach towards customer inquiries, via phone, regarding our luxury product line. The main objective of this position is to assist customers in their purchasing process and ensure positive customer experiences.
The goal of the Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and resolve customer inquiries while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your customer support and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to start on August 19th, 2019 and work a permanent Tuesday through Saturday schedule.
What you’ll do:
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by responding to customer inquiries through phone calls.
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound phone tickets in a high-volume capacity.
- Utilize customer service strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to effectively assist and guide customers.
- Communicate with and support the customer experience team to help execute multiple processes and successfully complete orders.
- Uphold a high level of professionalism to create a truly one-on-one ecommerce experience reflecting our luxury brand and product quality.
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals while exceeding customer expectations.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Robust customer service skills and experience working in a fast-paced ecommerce or contact center environment
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication
- Strong computer and phone skills – experience with a CRM system, managed multiline phone system, or customer focused channel software system, preferred
- A demonstrated and successful history of working in a fast pace, high volume work environment
- Exceptional time management skills, accountability, and an ability to adapt quickly in a flexible work environment
- A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively and think critically
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open office workspace in the heart of Georgetown encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent team building events, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.