Information Technology Associate Programmer Analyst
ASSOCIATE PROGRAMMER ANALYST
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" three years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Help build and deliver applications that keeps the world’s largest family owned winery running with leading edge technology! Our award-winning Information Technology department is looking for great talent (like you) to fill entry-level business system analysis, data analysis and developer/programmer analyst positions.
If you aspire to work among a distinguished set of individuals and thrive in a career that is part of a dynamic industry expected to double in the next ten years, you’ll love what Gallo has to offer. You’ll be surrounded by team members from top tier undergraduate programs, get to work with some of the best technology and software in the world, and you’ll find yourself working side-by-side with cross-functional groups such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Winemaking and Research & Development.
Gallo's corporate offices are in Modesto, California, in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. Modesto enjoys sunshine more than three quarters of the year. It’s the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Visit the beautiful San Francisco bay area or play outdoors in the Sierra Nevadas and Yosemite National Park.
· Debug, test and troubleshoot code
· Work with various databases and systems
· Write technical documentation
· Develop system diagrams and workflows
Develop code for web and mobile applications
· High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
· Senior class standing at a college or university and working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or Engineering.
· Demonstrates a moderate level of programming proficiency.
· Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills.
· The position requires availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
· Previous experience/internship in Information Technology.
· Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing software, databases, and software development
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.