KSE Digital Intern
REPORTS TO: VARIOUS MANAGERS, KSE DIGITAL
RESUME DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
To help enhance the digital presence for the Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Mammoth and Denver Nuggets.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Assist in capturing, curating and producing content across the various social channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Web Sites and others.
• Assist in tracking and reporting against digital campaigns.
• Assist in capturing photographs pregame, during games, and postgame at events as assigned to be shared efficiently with game night publishers.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in social media platforms.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and writing skills.
• Proficient with time management.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
• Available to work nights and weekends.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with and/or understanding of the following applications: Adobe Premiere (or comparable video editing software), Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with and/or understanding of photography equipment.
• Experience with HTML/CSS.
• Experience with content management systems.
• Experience with video production.
• Experience with Photoshop.