Irrigation Technician (Seasonal or Internship)
L.I.D. Landscapes is hiring for Irrigation Technicians to install and maintain residential and commercial irrigation systems. This position is year-round; work during the snow season plowing or shoveling!
Irrigation Technician Job Summary
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation systems, including start ups and shut downs
- Read and take measurements on irrigation plans
- Calculate the water volume, precipitation rates for irrigation zones from plans
- Estimate, plan and prepare proposals for new irrigation systems
Irrigation Technician Job Skills
- Excellent knowledge of residential irrigation systems installation and repair
- Equipment operation skills - skid steer, backhoe, trencher, etc.
- Strong plant knowledge
Irrigation Technician Requirements
- 1-3 years experience in irrigation installation and repair.
- Certified Irrigation Technician (CLT) considered a plus.