Systems Support Specialist
Cypress Creek Renewables is driven by the belief that solar makes our world cleaner and healthier. From development to construction to operations, we create projects that benefit communities for decades. As a leader in utility and community-scale solar, Cypress Creek welcomes and supports a diverse group of innovative thinkers from all backgrounds. Cypress Creek has corporate offices in North Carolina and California, as well as local offices throughout the country.
The Systems Support Specialist is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, support and maintenance of enterprise systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical analysis and development to enable continuing innovation within the enterprise. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff to perform their necessary duties with efficiency.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Technical analysis and support of staff in executing, testing and implementing new as well as existing solutions
- Supporting end-user hardware and software needs remote and/or on-site
- Infrastructure support including network equipment
- Support of other enterprise hardware and software remote and/or on-site
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ years of systems support or help desk experience within corporate or enterprise environment.
- Effective troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to learn on the fly
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate within teams
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- General understanding of ITIL philosophies and systems
- Technical experience with:
- Wide range of PC hardware and software including:
- Microsoft: Active Directory, Exchange, Office365
- macOS and iOS hardware and software
- Cloud solutions, directory, single sign on.
Nice to have:
- Basic network infrastructure experience
- Enterprise conference room experience
- PowerShell, Flow, SharePoint