Public Affairs Specialist
- Provides communication guidance and advice to state leadership and field staff to ensure that land managers, conservation partners, non-traditional audiences, policy-makers, and others are informed about NRCS programs and assistance.
- Composes reports, communications, talking points, briefing packets and power point presentations.
- Utilizes traditional and non-traditional media outlets to inform customers about NRCS programs, technical assistance, and conservation accomplishments.
- Organizes and coordinates print and broadcast media interviews with agency personnel.
- Develops and carries out public information campaigns.
- Participates in outreach to non-traditional and underserved audiences
- Maintains communication between agricultural and conservation organizations, local conservation leaders, NRCS, and others with an interest in conserving natural resources on private lands.
If applicants need help with the application process or have questions about Utah, please contact Ryan Pierce at email@example.com.
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.