Soil Sampler - Term
Farmers Edge is a global leader in decision agriculture servicing over 24 million paid product acres worldwide with precision digital solutions. Integrating field-centric data, easy-to-use software, state-of-the-art processing technology, predictive modelling, and advanced agronomic analytics, Farmers Edge provides growers with scalable solutions to produce more with less. Using innovative digital agronomic tools, Farmers Edge solutions focus on the sustainable production of high-yielding, high-quality crops and are designed to optimize inputs, minimize environmental impact, and protect economic viability of the farm. From seed selection to yield data analytics, Farmers Edge transforms big data into timely and accurate insights to support informed decision making.
Soil Sampler - Term
Location: Burlington, CO
- F/T Term with possibility of extension
- Available for up to 40+ hours/wk
- Available to work weekdays and weekends
Reporting to the Hub Operations Manager, the Seasonal Soil Sampler collects soil samples according to established methods and techniques using vehicles and quads with GPS equipment and soil sampling probes. They are responsible for ensuring quality control of samples and accurate recording of information.
Duties may include the following:
- Travel to assigned locations to take core soil samples from grower's fields;
- Record sample data accurately;
- Meet with supervisor regularly to discuss field conditions;
- Database administration and upkeep;
- Safe operation of motorized vehicles;
- Those services reasonably related the performance of the foregoing duties; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Valid driver's license for designated state of employment;
- Some agricultural experience would be an asset;
- Ability to carry up to 20 kg;
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.