Workplace Violence and Legal Coordinator
This position coordinates the Department's workplace violence program. Position coordinates HR's responsibilities and obligations surrounding appeals, settlements and CORA requests.
- Implements and administers the Department's workplace violence program.
- Investigates complaints of workplace violence and implements and maintains an effective threat assessment process.
- Provides guidance and training to CDHS staff, acting as the subject matter expert for workplace violence.
- Receives appeals and coordinates with appointing authority, HR staff, and AG to ensure appropriate documentation is provided to AG in a timely manner. Assists with collecting information requested under discovery. Collects records and data items required to be responsive.
- Position coordinates requests for information related to settlements and litigation.
- Position ensures any settlement conditions are met, including removing or adding documents to the personnel file, coordinating settlement payments with the payroll office and any other specific requirements.
- Coordinates CORA requests that require HR response and ensures responsive documents are gathered timely.