Accounts Payable Clerk
Your passion makes the difference!
The Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties team consists of medical professionals, health educators, advocacy, and corporate positions all working together to provide the community with high quality health care and education, regardless of personal circumstance or ability to pay. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to help us change lives and empower communities through reproductive freedom, gender equality, and health care access.
Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties has a full-time opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
At PPOSBC, we understand the importance of a well-rounded benefits program and are dedicated to providing you with unique benefits that meet the needs of you and your family. We are proud to offer a range of plans that help protect you in the case of illness or injury including:
* A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and eligible dependents, life insurance, and long term disability
* Generous vacation, sick, and holiday benefits
* Generous 401(k) matching contributions and more!
* To view our detailed benefits guide, please visit our career site at www.pposbccareers.org
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position will be responsible for processing accounts payable invoices for goods and services. This position requires someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment capable of inputting 150+ invoices weekly and ensuring payments are made timely.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions: Essential functions encompass the required tasks, duties and responsibilities performed as part of the job and the reason the job exists.
* Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
* Work with other departments to ensure proper approval is obtained prior to payment
* Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
* Ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices
* Process weekly check run and obtain signatures for all accounts payable checks to ensure timely delivery of payments
* Adhere to and enforce accounting rules and guidelines
* Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
* Address and respond to vendor inquiries
* Assist with preparation of 1099s
Minimum Education: High school diploma/GED required. Associate’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
Minimum Work Experience: minimum of 1 + years of general accounting experience
Other Requirements: Knowledge of Intacct accounting software is a plus.