Marketing Analyst Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Downloading, structuring & consolidating different datasets.
· Verifying data downloaded data into the strategic plan tool from E1 with multiple sources (see
· Data entry into the strategic planning tool.
· Requesting information from contributors in countries for to include into the strategic
planning tool. Comparing data to point 1 to verify accuracy & iterating back to contributors to
determine & correct errors.
· Downloads & creation of graphs / presentations.
· Creating common templates & pre-populate where possible to help get data from
contributors (to point #4).
· Ad hoc duties such as market research analysis & presentations.
· Commercial sales in countries for sales, volume and pricing data
· Product managers for
· Exigent mainly for project costs
· IT for E1 downloads, finding, reporting and fixing bugs
· Finance for financial data
· Supply & Demand planners to get and/or verify SKU data
· Must be very good with managing large datasets.
· Zero defect approach to transcribing data.
· Shows empathy towards data contributors (make it easy for them to understand what data you
want and easy to give that data to you)
· Able to work closely with key stakeholders: IT, Demand Planner and Head of Marketing.