Shared Services Internship - TeleHealth Services
TeleHealth uses electronic information and telecommunication technologies to enhance access to providers, offer real-time virtual visits and remote patient monitoring, reduce travel time, manage chronic conditions and reduce the need for emergency department visits. We offer a wide variety of outpatient and inpatient TeleHealth services in areas such as wellness, primary care, specialty care and acute care.
The intern will:
- Assist in the development and coordination of TeleHealth-related initiatives
- Participate in internal project and operations meetings
- Assist with tasks related to project management
Qualifications-REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's level program, majoring in Computer Science, Clinical Informatics, Project Management or related field, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Working knowledge of telemedicine and information systems
- Critical thinking abilities
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to participate in a fast-paced work environment