Quality Assurance Specialist
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, GS-1910-07, selected applicant(s) will serve in an entry-level position in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence Program (PaCE) Program, performing a series of progressively more responsible Quality Assurance functions, along with formal and on-the-job (OJT). If selected, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity. These positions are for Troop Support,
- Provides pre-award and post-award support to contracting officers and engineering activities, contract administration components, and DLA contractors;
- Assists in preparing and issuing QA letters of instruction to government inspection activities/depots on contract quality requirements and history;
- Participates in quality systems management visits to evaluate the adequacy of technical requirements and product conformance;
- Evaluates QA procedures, reports, inspection and test/methods and other operational aspects involving assigned items/commodities; and,
- Establishes and maintains quality history files by item, contractor and specification.