Loan Documentation Associate
Farm Credit of New Mexico is a highly reputable and stable company that values high standards and rewards loyalty and excellence. FCNM is looking for a conscientious, detail oriented person with the ability to contribute as a team member, good office technology skills, and a sense of pride in work well done. FCNM provides excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow with the best!
The Loan Documentation Associate reviews, prepares, and ensures accurate loan documents in accordance with approval conditions and association policies and procedures
This position affords the chosen candidate the opportunity to select which location they would like to office in. FCNM has 5 office locations to choose from: Albuquerque, Clovis, Las Cruces, Roswell or Tucumcari.
- Analyze credit package for completeness and accuracy for standard and complex loans
- Reviews appraisal, identifies appraisal requirements, and ensure appropriate collateral is taken as security and liens are perfected
- Support and provide prompt solution-focused assistance to employees and customers
- Ensure loan approval conditions and covenants are adequately documented and structure to match approval conditions
- Review loan documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Association lending policy and procedures.
- Prepare appropriate documents for loan closings and various servicing actions and verifies accuracy of documents
- Conduct quality assurance review to ensure loan information is accurate
- Associate's degree in Economics, Finance, Business or related field preferred
- Three years of experience in loan servicing
- Knowledge of loan documentation, including but not limited to, lien perfection, loan review for completeness and accuracy, quality assurance compliance and loan closing tasks
Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- General knowledge of loan documentation procedures and underwriting standards
- General knowledge of database structure and use
- Skill in processing complex, detailed data in an accurate and thorough manner
- Skill in proofreading and editing documents
- Skill in gathering, compiling and organizing information
- Skill in applying processes and procedures to factual data to make a logical decision
- Skill in oral and written communication, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers and supervisor
At the discretion of FCNM, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.