Paid Winery Harvest Internship
Interns will assist the winemaking team in all aspects of harvest cellar and lab, as well as sampling to help determine picking.
- Vineyard sampling and analysis
- Crushing and pressing of grapes including setup and breakdown
- Wine production from grape to barrel
- Sanitation of press, tanks and other crush equipment
- Tasting and evaluation of juice and wines
- Juice and wine analysis
- Fermentation monitoring
- Wine movements, racking, topping, additions
Previous experience desired, but not required. Must be able to handle long hours, 5-7 days/week, be able to lift heavy loads and climb ladders. MUST have an interest in producing top-quality wines! Students from all universities are welcome. Under age 21 OK, but over 21 will allow for a full experience.