Customer Sales & Service Engineer
POSITION: Customer Sales and Service Engineer
COMPANY: Harvest Tec, Inc. Contact: Kurt Stehr
2821 Harvey Street phone 800-635-7468 x214
P. O. Box 63 email: email@example.com
Hudson, WI 54016
Harvest Tec is a manufacturer of attachments for the hay implement industry, marketing products through the four major manufacturers of hay harvesting implements world-wide. The company has seen significant growth and is aggressively developing new products. Operations are centered in a manufacturing facility in the suburban area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. The small company environment offers job autonomy, an opportunity to interface with distributors, dealers and producers, and a significant opportunity for growth in job responsibility and financial reward.
- Customer service support for dealers 40%
- Technical sales of farm implement attachments 30%
- Providing marketing direction for new product development 15%
- Providing technical support at sales events 15%
1. An undergraduate degree in an agriculture-related discipline.
2. As an alternative, a non-agricultural undergraduate degree with outside experience in an ag-related role.
3. Sales and/or service experience with a technical product line.
4. Willingness to travel for sales events.
1. Competitive salary for this full time position
2. Complete benefit package including fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee and partial coverage for dependents, paid vacation and holidays, pension and profit sharing.