Open & closing dates
- Opening and closing dates 05/22/2020 to 06/02/2020
Pay scale & grade
- GS 7 - 9
- $43,251 to $68,777 per year
1 vacancy in the following location:
Relocation expenses reimbursed
Yes as determined by agency policy
This position is located in the Madison State Office and reports to the State Conservation Engineer. Incumbent is responsible for providing the full range of geological services to assigned geographic area as assigned by the Geological Services Unit.
- Prepares geologic analysis services for land use categories. Applies geologic evaluation.
- Conducts sedimentation studies to determine sediment storage requirements, and sediment surveys on existing reservoirs.
- Prepares written reports, including interpretations of surface and subsurface conditions and conclusions concerning the suitability of all earth materials and ground water conditions for projects for all land use categories.
- Conduct geologic investigations.
- Conduct sedimentation studies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.