Clinical Database Testing Analyst
The Clinical Database Testing Analyst (CDT Analyst) will be involved with the creation and execution of standard and trial specific test scripts. The CDT Analyst will be responsible to ensure the recording of test data and test results in accordance to standard operating procedures.
Additionally, they will help to support the develops knowledge in programming and system analysis and testing within GDMS applications.
They should have an understanding of the System Development Life cycle, and understand the importance of User Acceptance Testing. This is an entry level position.
- The individual should have at least B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in mathematics, science, a health care related discipline, or computer science.
Knowledge and Skills:
- System Development Life cycle Management / system validation knowledge
- Database design and development knowledge.
- An overall working knowledge of the clinical development process.
- Knowledge of database structures and available tools to manage, extract, and report data is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and change environment with flexibility