Provider Contracting Intern
Job Purpose/Responsibilities (Objective):
The PNOA Network Development Internship position will consist of provider contracting and recruitment for PNOA. Each intern will be in charge of contracting one entire state within the allotted time frame (usually 6 months). The state is considered finished when 50% of the providers are contracted in the state. The intern will write contracts with all types of healthcare providers in order to provide PNOA and PNOA’s clients with a discount. This internship will last for 6 months unless plans are mutually agreed upon otherwise.
Job Tasks/Deliverables: (To be coordinated with the Goals and Objectives of the Department’s Tactical Plan, the Employee’s Performance Review, and the Employee Change Form.)
Skill Requirements: The intern must have the following 3 skills.
1) The intern must be capable of understanding the benefits they are providing to the company through their efforts.
2) The intern must be organized, and capable of managing multiple tasks at once.
3) The intern must have an outgoing personality, allowing them to converse with individuals they've never met.
1) To improve the knowledge base of the intern as well as the company.
2) To understand and grow the interns base sales skill set.
3) To increase the moral of the department through gaining new business.
Listed in order of importance and approximate % of time:
Provider Contracting and Recruitment 100%
Supervisor: HR Manager
Work Hours: Flexible around the students schedule. Apply for further information!