Guest Services Agent
Do you have a knack for customer service and anticipating the needs of others? Are you interested in being a steward for the Jackson Hole and Hotel Jackson experience? If you are organized, efficient, tidy, and have a passion for helping people get the most out of their Jackson Hole vacation, we'd love to talk to you.
SUMMARY: Family owned and operated in the heart of downtown Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Hotel Jackson redefines the art of western hospitality with exquisite accommodations in a pristine setting for an extraordinary luxury, boutique hotel experience. Dining options include FIGS restaurant and lounge serving authentic Lebanese cuisine. Our expertise and authenticity allow us to curate unforgettable, bespoke experiences sharing the people, place and culture of Jackson Hole. Forbes 4 Star Property -AAA Four Diamond Rated
· Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotel. Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellmen;
· Communicate with the management, concierge, bell staff, housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ needs;
· Make reservations or appointments for guests who want to avail themselves of local entertainment or services. Recommend restaurants and activities;
· Answer guest calls, make reservations, accept guest’s requests and re-direct to the appropriate department if needed;
· Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues and activities;
· Report any accidents or injuries to senior management staff immediately;
· Maintain communication with other front desk agents as well as management regarding guest needs, concerns or complaints.
· College degree in hospitality preferred;
· Experience in a guest facing front office capacity;
· Detail oriented and enjoy working with the public;
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a can-do positive attitude;
· Be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Position Type / Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are variable.