Marketing Intern, Early Life Nutrition
Job Type: Internship
Job Length: 16 Weeks
Early Life Nutrition Intern
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com
Seeking a motivated, energetic candidate with a passion for marketing or business management. The ideal intern will have some work experience, preferably in consumer insights, business, event planning or digital activation. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities may include:
· Market research analysis
· Concept creation and prototype implementation
· Preparation for external webinars, future live event
· Assistance with regional launch plan for new innovation projects
· Participation in internal and external trainings
· Administrative tasks as needed
Currently enrolled and active in an educational degree program. Preference will be given to individuals majoring in one of the following degree programs: Marketing, Business, Communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Minimum of 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
Resume Submission Details:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Marlena Hidlay at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by August 10, 2020. Thank you!