Remote Teaching Assistant (Arabic-Speaking)
Elite Education Group
Since 1987, Elite Education Group has been training generations of students and families around the world to achieve their American education dreams and be a part of the leadership class through long term, master-planned, well-rounded education. Our performance historically still is unmatched in the world. It is our historic mission to establish the quality systems of student development and success, building generations of children who will grow up to be the leaders of their communities, companies, and countries all over the world.
EEI Creative Arts by Elite Education Group
EEI Creative Arts (ECA), in partnership with Elite Open School, is a learning and training institution, specializing in professional level development and training of film and digital media. In short, the first school geared for the next generation of creative arts.
Film and Digital Media today is radically changing. There are new production stages such as pre-visualization, new segments of the industry that needs new skills and really a new generation, trained, educated, exposed much earlier to technology-driven creativity and production quality. Traditional film programs or classes, especially for middle and high school, are stuck in the past of reproducing old media or ignoring the skill sets and tools of the next generation. There is a disconnect. Students must explore new methods, master new skills, and create next generation portfolios.
Thus, ECA was established by Hollywood’s top producers and managers to develop visionary education in film and digital media. ECA has created a unique curriculum for aspiring artists to reach their highest creative potential with first of their kind programs. Students graduate fully equipped with hands-on experience to master their craft and the professional portfolio to bring their potential to life.
EEI Creative Arts (ECA) is seeking to hire either full-time or part-time remote Teaching Assistants for Film and Digital Media Courses in the areas of Screenwriting, Acting, Production, Editing/Post Production, and Directing. Teaching Assistants will provide support to instructors in an online setting through Canvas LMS and Zoom. Since the role is an ongoing education project, successful candidates will have the opportunity to continue with the ECA team in increasing engagement levels.
- Assist professors in online course execution
- Assist in digital curriculum delivery
- Followup and interaction with students
- Provide cultural or language perspective during live workshops.
- Management of course Portal (CANVAS) and course discussion boards
- In-progress or completed bachelor’s degree or higher
- Film school experience or film related class experience preferred
- Passion for Film/TV/Creative Process, esp in the 5 categories: Screenwriting, Acting, Production, Editing/Post-Production, and Directing.
- Native-like Arabic Speaking Ability required
- Preferably Peninsular or Southern Arabic as students will be from Saudi Arabia and the Surrounding Region
- Appropriate remote workspace with high speed internet connection for live meetings.
Elite Working Compensation Includes (Not Limited to):
- Career Building Foundation
- Best Company Culture and Teamwork
More on ECA:
ECA is a sister organization and partner campus of Elite Open School (EOS), part of the Elite Education Group which has been focused on college preparation since 1987. EOS is fully accredited by The Western Association of Colleges WASC and by Cognia (formerly AdvancED).
EOS provides University of California (UC) Approved courses and College Board Approved Advanced Placement (AP) Courses. Graduation from EOS satisfies UC A-G Requirements. EOS is also DHS/SEVIS i-20 Certified to issue student visas.