3D Motion Designer
- Spigen’s creative team is seeking a talented full-time 3D Motion Graphic Designer to join their expanding team to play a key role in creating 3D e-commerce content. 3D Motion Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the in-house Creative team to create marketing content across various platforms. We are looking for an artist who has a STRONG sense of storytelling, compositions, and a clear understanding of the fundamentals of design.
- You will be joining a creative team consisting of many individuals who collectively work and share ideas together for a common goal. We’re a team who always strives and challenge each other to better ourselves in our field of work.
- Creating and editing motion graphic for a variety of platforms/application
- Ability to thoughtfully sketch out storyboards and bring it to life.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Work closely with the Production team (Videographers) to mix 3D and live footage together.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and developers
- Working with 2D/3D elements to show technical details.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially After Effects, PhotoShop
- Good sense and understanding of the fundamentals of design: lighting, perspective, shadows, etc.
- Proficient in creating a storyboard and flow of the story.
- Basic understanding of object physics. (The movement of an object in a given environment)
- High quality of work in a portfolio with a Bachelor’s degree in motion graphics or any other design-related educational field.
- Ability to understand multiple POV.
- Acute sense of environmental space
- Professional experience in PS, AE, and Cinema4D (Additional software are a plus)
- Minimum 3 years in 3D animating.
- Ability to sketch out storyboards in a clear easy-to-follow format.
- Proficient ability to explain their thought process.
- Openness to accept criticism and reflect upon tasks.
- Driven and able to self-motivate to complete tasks.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects to meet a tight deadline
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.