CSU Animal Welfare Judging Coach
• Seeking a self‐motivated, multi‐tasking, organized student employee who possesses superior verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills, and knowledge of animal welfare.
• May work up to 5 hrs/week. Exact hours are flexible and are dependent on scheduled team practice times.
•. Must be available for the competition- November 22nd and 23rd.
• Organize team practices, design and implement a schedule that prepares students of varying experience for the judging competition, and keep team members on-task and organized. V/WC PA TW L
• Teach graduate, undergraduate, and veterinary students of varying skill levels about animal welfare and the judging competition. V/WC L
• Give constructive feedback to team members to enhance their competency in animal welfare assessment. V/WC TW L
• Prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines with successful completion of work. Ability to work inclusively in a diverse setting. L, TW
• In-depth understanding of animal welfare ‐ CT/PS
Preferred Skills – List the skills and abilities an ideal candidate would possess
- Work independently and efficiently to prepare for team meetings PA
- Ability to organize and host meetings via MS Teams DP
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: Expected start date: 9/24/20
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.