DNA Customer Service Specialist
The Red Angus Association of America is seeking an energetic, self-starting professional to serve as a DNA Customer Service Specialist, based out of the national office in Commerce City, Colorado. Alongside the DNA Programs Coordinator, this position will handle the day-to-day workings of the RAAA DNA Department to effectively and efficiently catalog and analyze DNA orders submitted by the RAAA membership.
· Understand, uphold and communicate the RAAA Rules and Regulations with emphasis on those applying to DNA testing.
· Demonstrate high level professionalism while delivering positive customer service.
· Organize, review, track and monitor all facets of member submitted orders within among various stages of the DNA test requesting, receiving, submitting, reporting and archiving processes.
· Work independently and in partnership with other association staff to communicate effectively among members, other associations and industry partners.
· Work simultaneously with DNA lab providers to execute proper testing requests.
· Educate on proper collection and submission techniques, along with describing and problem solve individual member results.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
· Comfortable working on a Mac computer and in a Mac system.
· Background and/or experience in the beef cattle industry.
· Prefer a degree in Animal Science or related field.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently and in team- based collaboration.
· Detail oriented and organizationally driven.
· Willing to travel on behalf of RAAA a few times a year.
Submit Resume to Halla Pfeiff, Director of Office Operations, Halla@redangus.org.
Accepting resumes until October 5th.