Contract Specialist (OPA3)
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare in Oregon? Do you enjoy working on contracts and contract amendments? Health Systems Division of the Oregon Health Authority is looking for a new Contract Specialist today for managed care contracts including Dental Care Organization (DCO)!
What you will do!
You will lead day-to-day work related to processing contracts and contract amendments!
You will facilitate interactions with Federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)!
You will execute management and budget controls including monitoring of contract compliance and oversight:!
You will lead work as it relates to developing systems to document and disseminate policy guidance and directives!
What's in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work;
OR; Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification. Some of this experience needs to be specific to Human Services, Medicaid and/or Mental Health.
· Extensive experience working in the Medicaid managed care system.
· Experience conducting analysis of human services administrative data sets.
· Experience with contract administration.
· Experience with behavioral health, substance use disorder and Medicaid data sets is preferred.
· Experience managing or working with research professionals in a team setting.
· Experience developing and maintaining professional business relationships.
· Experience with governmental contracting and procurement practices.
How to apply:
· Complete the online application online at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-50784.