State College: Food Service
It's our job at Covelo Group to find dedicated professionals for positions in some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the country! We currently have multiple positions available in Food Service at a major regional medical center. Our ideal candidate doesn't have to have experience in a kitchen, although it would help. They would be dependable, punctual, coachable, and ready to take on a new opportunity!
And as a Covelo Food Service Worker, you can expect:
- Dependable, short-term work with excellent pay (up to $22/hr).
- Exceptional professional experience supporting Food Services at a major hospital.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team.
- Prepare kitchen and dining area for food service; ensure areas remain clean and presentable.
- Follow detailed instructions when setting up serving areas to include maintaining proper food temperatures.
- Assist with preparation of meals for patients, guests, and staff.
- Ensure utensils, condiments and other non-food items are stocked and readily available for customers.
- Clean and maintain proper sanitation of machines, dishes, and utensils used in kitchen service.
- May perform cashiering duties as needed.
Skills You Will Need:
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of basic kitchen safety guidelines.
- Previous institutional or large-volume kitchen experience preferred.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. (2 forms of government-issued ID required).
- At least 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent.
Motivated individuals excited to for a rewarding opportunity encouraged to apply immediately!