CVFF Human Resources Summer Internship
Position Overview: CVFF’s Human Resources team is excited to offer a summer internship program for the summer of 2021. This position will work closely with our team and learn about HR Support in the hog production industry. The internship will take place in Middletown, PA. The individual will work with CVFF to complete tasks such as but not limited to the following:
- Participate in Talent Development Processes
- Develop strong understanding of HR Policy and Processes
- Assist in HR Event Management
- Participate in HR activities both on & off farm
- Gain a perspective of entire business from farm to fork through tours, meetings and trainings throughout the summer.
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- This is a full time, paid, 10-12 week position (35-40 hours per week) for summer of 2021.
- Work will be completed primarily in office setting, with additional hands on experiences at our CVFF Farms, Nurseries and Production Plant.
- Intern will work on various projects both with and without supervision following training.
- Intern will be responsible for completing an assigned project(s) and presenting this to senior leadership at the conclusion of the summer.
- Start date will be Mid-May to Early June.
Qualities of Ideal Candidate:
- Interest in pursuing a career or gaining experience in agricultural human resources.
- Junior/Senior. Sophomores may be considered.
- Good communicator