Talent Systems Administrator will facilitate system optimization by understanding user requirements, talent strategy and current technology. Requires the ability to manage change through process improvements using clear communication strategies, data driven decision making, working through cross functional teams, and the creation of solutions for day-to-day technical issues. Responsibilities include but are not limited to user acceptance testing, ATS configuration, building and distribution of reporting, as well as, end-user guidance and support for Talent Management ensuring ATS data is appropriately entered and maintained.
- Optimize functionality of ATS system (iCIMS) and provide systems support for end users in corporate office and field talent team
- Serve as the system specialist and main contact for configuration and support of ATS and integrated systems
- Create standard system operating practices related to talent processes across the portfolio
- Design, maintain and deliver advanced HR data reports and analytics to support continuous improvement, strategic planning and decision-making processes within the talent function
- Provide training as needed on system specific topics
- Work with other internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Solve technical problems and identify technical errors
- Develop carefully thought out solutions to talent technical issues/opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of and share best practices of changing technologies to contribute to the development, implementation and evolution of ATS and integrated systems
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationship with ATS provider and applicable integrated systems
- Examples include, Infor Cloudsuite (HRIS), Birst (BI Tool), Sterling (background checks), Predictive Index (Assessment Tool), Walton (Work Opportunity Tax Credits), TextRecruit (candidate outreach) and others
- Work in conjunction and collaboratively with our HR and IT departments to ensure overall HR systems health, optimization and integrations
- Ensuring data in data sources are accurate and mapped for accuracy
- Support our Business Intelligent Tool (Birst)
- Marinating the data set that imports into Birst – Jobs and Recruiting Data
- Reconfiguring the reportable fields as iCIMS transfers from Lawson to Infor
- Validating Birst exported visualizations for accuracy and consistency
- Ensuring scheduling of reports from iCIMS to Birst
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate in a concise manner across all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects
- High level understanding of data sources
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative and creative problem solving skills with the ability to quickly troubleshoot technical solutions
- 3-5 years of corporate experience working in a project-oriented or analytical environment
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is preferred, specifically iCIMS.
- Proficiency in report building and data extraction and utilization
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and listening) as well as a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality will be required.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is required, including advanced Excel skills.
- Hospitality or retail experience is a plus.
- Experience with high volume, entry level recruiting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.