2021 Summer Sales/Merchandise Intern
While the following internship descriptions will be the main focus of each position, interns will have the opportunity to rotate through the different departments in order to gain a well-rounded sport management experience.
General Internship Information:
- Internship will run from mid-May to mid-August 2021
- Preference given to current college students pursuing internship for academic credit
- Attendance required at all 32 Big Sticks home games and special events as needed
- Additional office hours will be required on non-game days as needed
- Required to maintain challenging schedule, up to 80+ hours per week at times during homestands
- All interns will be required to help out in all areas of team operations as needed
Sales/ Merchandise Intern
For this position we are looking for one candidate.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Overseeing selling single game tickets, season tickets, group tickets, and ticket packages
- Operate a booth at each game where you will be able to make additional sales to the items listed above
- Oversee apparel merchandise purchasing and selling
- Office hours will consist of reaching out to current and potential customers
- Other duties assigned
This candidate will gain valuable experience working with gameday sponsors by coordinating with them to make sure that they are not only getting everything that they paid for but are also enjoying their time at the ballpark.