GreenTree Hospitality Group is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Manage flow of workplace and optimize day-to-day activities
- Support company-wide operations, including maintaining equipment, materials, supplies
- Assist in procurement, CapEx, maintenance, utility management, and other work orders
- Standardize procedures and processes in the office, whilst helping to improve the GreenTree standard
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience preferred
- HR, Insurance or Paralegal experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
ABOUT GREENTREE HOSPITALITY GROUP:
GreenTree Hospitality Group is a franchisor of the GreenTree Inn, GreenTree Inn & Suites, and GreenTree Boutique Collection brands, providing a quality, eco-friendly, and value-based lodging platform to franchisees and guests alike. GreenTree continues to be an owner-centric hotel brand overseen by a group that has owned, managed, and franchised hotels. We are dedicated to enabling the success of our hotel owners, employees, and guests.
For more information, visit www.greentreeinn.com.