Senior Video Conferencing and Communication Support Analyst
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support Analyst with video conferencing support skills to join an excellent team, provide top-notch remote support and work to advance their IT operations.
This position falls under the Classification Information Systems Specialist 6.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Senior Support Analyst for the Office of Information Services' Collaborative Communications Unit, you will be responsible for providing administrator-level support for enterprise video conferencing and other communication functions supported by the work unit. The primary platform is Skype for Business, which is moving to Microsoft Teams, but may involve interoperability with other platforms.
In this role, your responsibilities will include user management, server administration, cloud configurations, security permissions, advanced device/service troubleshooting, advanced customer service/assistance/support, and coordinate/perform user training.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- (a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND
- One (1) year of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (d) A Master’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience providing advanced end-user support and training to users of video conferencing equipment, applications, and conference bridging systems/services.
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams video conferencing clients, room systems, servers, and codecs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Portal Administration.
- Experience with video equipment, editing software, event production, and publishing/webcasting live or recorded events.
- Experience with telephone conference dial-in systems/services.
- Experience creating and maintaining end-user setup and configuration instructions.
- Experience with video conferencing software on mobile devices.
- Ability to build relationships and facilitate effective discussions with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
This is a full-time, permanent position that is classified and represented by SEIU.
The Oregon Health Authority is committed to developing and promoting culturally and linguistically appropriate programs and a diverse and inclusive workforce representing the diversity, culture, strengths and values of the people of Oregon. Click here, to learn more about OHA’s mission, vision and core values. OHA is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information or any other protected class under state or federal law.
LINK TO OFFICIAL STATE APPLICATION (required):