Farm Credit of New Mexico is More Than a Career . . .It is a Way of Life
Our mission is to help agriculture grow and thrive by financing vital infrastructure and communications services, and providing farmers with the capital they need to make their businesses successful.
If you're looking for more than just a summer job something you can truly commit to, believe in and feel good about, find your place with Farm Credit of New Mexico in Roswell, NM. You'll join thousands of employees across the nation who provide reliable and consistent credit to rural communities and agriculture, helping these customers produce the food, fuel and fiber on which we all depend.
Visit our websites for more information:
Farm Credit offers an all-inclusive Summer Intern program designed to engage students, impart industry specific skills and get you started into a potential career path with an established financial institution. Our internship provides an opportunity for students who are interested in becoming agricultural professionals to learn about Farm Credit of New Mexico's corporate culture and its industry partners. Highlights include access to mentorship and networking opportunities and a structured program plan that includes formal training and hands on learning with each of our departments. During the 12 week engagement you will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives.
Through this experience, you will have an excellent opportunity to train and develop your skill set within the Farm Credit System. You will perform different duties to assist the various departments in the efficient operation and completion of daily tasks. This will include learning the loan process by verifying and analyzing financial information, writing credit narratives, and being part of the daily activities to achieve performance goals and metrics within the Association.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited four year college or university.
- Candidate must be a current college junior, senior or graduate student graduating on or before May 2022.
- Candidate must have at least one semester left.
- An average grade point of 3.0 or equivalent on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Business, Accounting, Finance and/or Agricultural degrees are preferred.
- 12 week commitment with the availability to start in May
- Proven communication, strong analytical and organization skills. Demonstrated ability to establish priorities. Ability to take initiative.
- Computer literate, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.