Digital Marketing Coordinator
A successful Digital Marketing Coordinator candidate has a strong background in social execution, is well-versed in publishing to all social platforms – both paid and organic – and has worked in the influencer/advertising space. As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with our Client Services and Sales teams to create and deliver dynamic digital tactics that engage existing customers, drive traffic and conversion, and broaden VizSense’s awareness and consideration with new audiences.
Simultaneously, you will need to be comfortable in a project management role driving timelines and deadlines with internal and external content contributors. The Coordinator manages and implements digital marketing efforts for VizSense, including paid and organic marketing, social media, and content development.
What we’re looking for in a Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Assist with the analytics and tracking of all marketing campaigns and SEO efforts and assist with designing dashboards for digital tracking
- Be on the look-out and engage with brand-appropriate content, including building and maintaining relationships with media outlets and key industry partners responsible for the production and delivery of advertising to ensure timely and on-budget delivery of scheduled advertisements
- Build and publish VizSense blog posts in WordPress, including the establishment and continuation of brand affinity by responding to and reacting to the community
- Build promoted/paid content campaigns in social platforms, including building target audiences and execute A/B tests to improve channel performance
- Create and maintain marketing collateral, including managing and executing social media content on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Develop creative briefs for organic and paid social assets, including implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness
- Implement email campaigns and marketing strategies including website digital marketing, SEO, and targeting audiences based on the market research results
- Manage and analyze lead generation campaigns, including PPC marketing, programmatic, paid and organic social media
- Manage and implement written and visual/multimedia content for digital marketing, including ads, social media networks, etc.
- Partner closely with Client Services and Sales teams to monitor our social channels to respond to appropriate client inquiries, questions, and requests
- Report weekly on key metrics and KPIs (i.e. engagement, clicks, ROAS, etc.)
- Research, analyze and summarize market trends; study competitors market behavior and strategies; and keep up-to-date on industry activities and trends
- Work closely with Client Services and Sales teams to manage editorial calendar and deadlines with internal and external content contributors, including development of content
Essential job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- At least 3 years of full-time social media experience with an emphasis in paid social distribution and community management
- Ability to multitask, including availability to occasionally work weekends and evenings
- Articulate with interpersonal and writing skills, including demonstrated strong oral, writing and editing skills and good aesthetic judgment
- Experience in managing projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines, and strong organizational skills, including an extreme attention to detail
- Extensive experience with marketing automation and familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WordPress, and LinkedIn required
- Firm grasp of both internal and external branding and marketing concepts, techniques, and the ability to craft and implement strategies focused on marketing objectives and goals
About the location
Our team is concentrated at the Dallas HQ office in Deep Ellum.
People Manager: No
Seniority Level: Associate
Travel Required: Ability to travel is required (typically 10% or less, may be higher depending on assignments)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.