Workforce Analyst- Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Refinery29, and Forbes, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume, link to your online design portfolio, and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Workforce Analyst will assist in the workforce and schedule planning of a team of dedicated Jewelry Consultants and Customer Experience Associates, responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires a desire to dive into resource allocation, analysis and scheduling, to ensure we best utilize our greatest resource – our people. You will be involved in process improvements to better serve our customers and improve operational effectiveness. As the team’s Workforce Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help shape the customer experience and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Monitor interval data using telecom, chat, CRM and provide recommendations to the customer experience team to meet desired service level standards.
- Responsible for intraday reporting to the business.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Process management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, one on ones etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Communicate and work with staff members, management, and Human Resources.
- Identify performance trends or concerns at the team and individual level.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports and recommendations for performance and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or equivalent, preferred
- Proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced call center or sales environment
- Past experience with resource allocation, real time adherence and workforce scheduling
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.