Community Sales Support Liaison
Job Title: Community Sales Support Liaison (Community Outreach)
Healthcare is about decision-making – and the best decisions are those made with complete and comprehensive data. At Pieces, we collect and deliver data from every part of the patient care journey to help healthcare providers and social service organizations keep communities flourishing.
Pieces uses the most cutting-edge technology to help vulnerable populations get the care they need. We use artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning to address clinical and social determinants of health. Our tools provide the insights needed to improve patient care beyond the hospital walls.
In plain terms, we’re building technology platforms to make better patient care easy. And we need a smart CSSL to help us achieve our mission.
A Community Sales Support/Liaison is a community based role aimed at establishing community relationships, brand awareness and promoting Pieces Connect case management and referral platform. The purpose of this position is to have an initial outreach to potential clients, and share our mission to help CBO provide healthier lives throughout the communities.
- Support the Client Success Team in contacting community resources in various regions across the country
- Responsible for generating leads to build relationships with Community Based Organizations (CBO) as well as key Providers and serve as a liaison between CBO and Client Success Team
- Track all activities, leads and lead progress, sales, appointments, contacts and relationship progress daily through Salesforce.
- Understand organizational missions, community network connections, and key community stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel to client and / or partner sites
- Have strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Be interested, listen, and ask probing questions
- Enjoy engaging with people and nurturing relationships
- Possess a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Be goal-oriented and crave advancement within the company
- Previous call center experience preferred, but not required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong Google Suites and Microsoft Office experience
- Associate’s degree in Business, Behavioral Health, Social Services, Communications, Administration, or a related field - preferred.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and experience requirements.
- 2 + Experience with projects related to social services and non-profit sector organizations, to include at least 1 year of Sales/Consultative Sales
- 2+ years of sales marketing, or community sales experience
- 2+ years of proven experience influencing and collaborating with others
- 1+ years of experience presenting to small and / or large and small groups in professional or working environment.