Fiber& Broadband/Telecommunications Intern
Are you ready to make an impact on the community and grow your career?
Then the time is right to join the HR Green Team in our Denver, CO office as a Summer 2021 Intern!
This is a great opportunity for a student to gain experience in a civil engineering firm work in the fiber and broadband practice. You will have the opportunity to participate in projects assisting in updating digital data maps for client fiber optic and other forms of communication networks. You will be working side-by-side with a team of knowledgeable engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters collaboration and career development. If you are looking to work with a company that will provide mentorship, technical guidance and comradery, keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
What will you be doing?
- Assist in preparing and/or maintaining maps of the communication systems, which accurately show location of all consumers, lines, devices, roads, and other background details
- Assist with job estimating activities
- Assists with updates to drawings and map databases
- Perform assignments under the direct supervision of a professional or Project Manager
- Perform other duties as needed
What are we looking for?
- A candidate pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited four-year or graduate engineering university in relevant discipline.
- A candidate with proficient knowledge of office software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Some knowledge or familiarity with SQL, Python, C++, Microsoft Access
- Some knowledge or familiarity with ESRI ArcGIS based software including use of ESRI software and Global Positioning System (G.P.S)
Why join HR Green?
- It’s your chance to join one of the country’s longest operating engineering firms and a leader in the local market with over 500 employees in 16 offices around the nation
- Connect with recent college graduates and our company leaders through mentoring and young professionals programs
Click Here to hear from our past interns!