Intern, Regulatory Affairs
INNOVATION STARTS WITH YOU
Are you interested in working for an organization that is making a difference in people’s lives every day? We’re a high-growth company, customer-focused with an entrepreneurial spirit producing some of the most reliable and technologically advanced products supported by proven clinical data. Take a closer look at what MicroVention® TERUMO has to offer.
Our summer internship program immerses each intern in an interactive, project-based work environment. Over the span of three months, interns will participate in an in-depth orientation week, virtual facility tours, Leadership Speaker Series Q&A panel, community service activities, and virtual outdoor social events (including a Virtual Escape Room and Virtual Trivia)—all crafted to invest in our interns’ personal and professional development. Year over year, MicroVention continues to have best-in-class conversion rates, converting interns in the following departments: HR, HR Communications, Talent Development, Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Accounting, and more.
Regulatory Affairs (RA) Intern
The Regulatory Affairs Intern will review data, draft submissions and conduct analysis to help support the Regulatory Affairs team. Typical duties might include:
- Draft regulatory submissions (510k / design dossiers/ technical files).
- Documents, submits and maintains oral and written communication with the regulatory agencies.
- Develops and maintains regulatory files and documents.
- Participate in weekly project meetings.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Working toward Master’s degree in Regulatory Affairs or related field.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of regulations.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication and computer skills.
- Proven analytical abilities and ability to comprehend technical documents and concepts.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- This position will be a hybrid of onsite work and remote work.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and not require visa sponsorship.
- Relocation may be available for qualified candidates.
- For more information, visit our website at www.microvention.com and our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/microvention/life/ur.