Marketing Content Associate
A unique opportunity for students interested in gaining experience working as an intern within the Buffalo Chip’s in-house marketing team. Work closely with and receive mentorship from each member of a fun team of marketing and media professionals with a diverse set of knowledge and skills. This internship allows students to take part in every level of the marketing process from concept to execution.
- Assist in all stages of the Marketing Team’s campaign executions.
- Research and gather information relevant to assignment subject matter.
- Browse photography archives and curate a set of images for a designated assignment.
- Write a blog article and/or cutlines for Buffalo Chip digital publications.
- Assist in updating written web content and copy editing as needed.
- Produce a visual content piece in a medium of your choosing (photo/video/graphic) in coordination with an active marketing campaign.
- Assist social media manager in publishing and moderating content.
- Work with public relations to help plan and execute a press event.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completion of two years of collegiate coursework.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability or desire to produce content in video, photography or graphic design.
- Basic understanding of public relations, marketing and social media.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and budget time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Only serious applicants with a desire to fill three (3) credit hours will be considered.