Student Worker Faculty Assistant
Department Student Faculty Assistant (Spring 2021)
College of Business, Department Finance and Real Estate
The Finance & Real Estate Department is currently seeking a part-time student employee to help assist faculty with grading and other light administrative duties.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Gather data for research projects, detail intensive, accuracy is crucial.
· Mixture of research and teaching-related assistance
· Light administrative duties as assigned
· Upperclass student with great attention to detail and accountability with excellent English language skills.
· Committed to working 10 hours a week for the remainder of the Spring 2021 session.
· Strong time management skills
· Excellent writing/grammar/communication skills
· Office 365 knowledge
· Quick learner
· Able to take direction well and without prompting
· College of Business Major preferred, but not necessary
· Self-starter and can take initiative
Student coordinator will be paid $13.00 - $15.00/hour, depending upon qualifications, approximately 8-10 hours a week. Student Employee Benefit information can be found here: https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/ student may be eligible for SERP (Student Employee Retirement Plan).
We prefer a start date as soon as possible - 3/1/2021
Any offer of employment is contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Applications due Friday, February 26th (5:00 pm) for full consideration.
Questions? Contact: Hilary Klein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Colorado State University - College of Business (1201)
At Colorado State University’s College of Business, we know business with a conscience changes the world for good, every day. We instill this message in our students, who become graduates, who become employees and leaders who use what they’ve learned here to make a difference.