Undergraduate research in nanomaterial synthesis.
Job Description: The undergraduate researcher will focus on the synthesis and characterization of nano materials.
- Seeking a self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized, student employee who can demonstrate verbal and written communication skills.
- May work up 20 hrs/week, must be available M – F.
- Must be willing to work during spring 2021 semester.
- Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The student will be trained to operate a chemical vapor deposition (CVD) reactor to grow 2D materials and use spectroscopic techniques to characterize the products.
- Required Skills –
- Be comfortable in a chemistry lab setting.
- Preferred Skills – Be proficient in MATLAB.
Hourly Pay Rate : $12.32-15
Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
Number of Openings: 2
Start Date: March 1st 2021; Laser safety training through EH&S.
“Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.”