Technology Innovation Intern - Graduate
The intern will get an opportunity to participate in projects related to technological innovation. This includes developing/building concept demonstrations in the area of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, and other emerging technologies. Current initiatives include NLP, computer vision, chatbots, and AI scribing as it relates to improving patient/member care. The intern will encounter a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and apply their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Also, they will get an opportunity to learn and contribute to the development of reusable frameworks in the area of Infrastructure as code and observability, which we are building and will continue to build for the cloud-native platforms to support Kaiser's digital transformation journey.
• Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
• Report development and analytics.
• Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
• Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
• Job shadowing in other functional areas.
• Performing additional duties as required.
While COVID-19 continues to be prevalent in our communities, our non-care delivery staff are working on a temporary remote status and anticipate all 2021 interns will be considered remote workers. Candidates must reside in a market where KP is a registered and qualified employer.
Qualifications - External
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
• Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.