UI/UX Design Intern
Float aims to be the world’s largest marketplace for parking, solely powered by local hosts. As our cities become more and more crowded, our existing space becomes that much more valuable. An economic empowerment engine, Float has the potential to help millions of entrepreneurs monetize their extra parking space. By designing better ways to find, reserve and pay for parking, we make our cities more accessible and our world more connected!
If you would like to have significant influence on an early-stage company and work in a closely knit, fast-paced startup environment, we would love for you to join our team!
Float is looking for a UX/UI Design Intern to create new experiences that welcome, inform, and inspire our users to get the most out of our product. We possess strong conceptual, design, interactive, and prototyping skills. We collaborate with engineers to build out interaction designs, and define the look and feel of user interfaces. We rapidly prototype new interaction models and concepts.
You will have significant influence in the early-stage company by developing personas, user flows, wireframes, scenarios, and user experience goals.
A commitment to design excellence and building a world-class startup is a must.
If you are someone who enjoys taking large ownership of your work, please reach out.
- Strong graphic design skills and typography
- Web/mobile/app experience
- Human interface, UI/UX, or interaction design experience
- Expertise with software for creating rapid user experience wireframes and prototypes (ie: Figma, Sketch, Flinto, Keynote, After Effects)
- Proven success crafting user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're self-motivated and dedicated. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Motion graphics experience
May - August 2021
Apply today at www.floatup.co/careers