Customer Success Intern
Float aims to be the world’s largest marketplace for parking, solely powered by local hosts. As our cities become more and more crowded, our existing space becomes that much more valuable. An economic empowerment engine, Float has the potential to help millions of entrepreneurs monetize their extra parking space. By designing better ways to find, reserve and pay for parking, we make our cities more accessible and our world more connected!
If you would like to have significant influence on an early-stage company and work in a closely knit, fast-paced startup environment, we would love for you to join our team!
We are looking for phenomenal individuals to help solve our user’s biggest challenges. You will have significant influence in an early-stage company by engaging directly with our hosts, renters, and internal team members in the pursuit of creating an exceptional customer experience.
As a primary point of contact, you will field inbound calls, emails and chats, as well as proactively communicate with our customers to ensure success. Ideal candidates will be confident and comfortable with verbal and written communication.
- Customer care & outreach
- Resolve inbound customer care issues via email and phone, resolving payment issues, handling customer situations, answering general questions
- Coordinate with hosts to resolves any issues with reservations
- Assisting hosts with drafting their listings
- Understand and communicate platform functionality and processes to customers
- Contribute to the ongoing success of the team by sharing knowledge and collaborating with other team members
- Enthusiasm and passion for assisting other people and contributing to the success of a hyper-growth startup
- Ability to work without significant oversight in a fast-changing environment
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Personable, professional, and able to talk to customers in a concise, friendly manner
- Possess a professional attitude with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
May - August 2021
Apply today at www.floatup.co/careers