Social Media Intern
Float aims to be the world’s largest marketplace for parking, solely powered by local hosts. As our cities become more and more crowded, our existing space becomes that much more valuable. An economic empowerment engine, Float has the potential to help millions of entrepreneurs monetize their extra parking space. By designing better ways to find, reserve and pay for parking, we make our cities more accessible and our world more connected!
If you would like to have significant influence on an early-stage company and work in a closely knit, fast-paced startup environment, we would love for you to join our team!
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to lead Float’s organic social media projects. You will have significant influence in the early-stage company by engaging with our national community of followers around the glove. You will act as the face and voice of our business, and infuse our tone throughout our social media platforms. If you’re social media obsessed, creative, results driven, a self-starter, and enthusiastic about connecting with people, please reach out!
- Work alongside the founding team to help execute monthly social media strategies
- Assist in the growth of the brand through existing and new social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tik Tok, YouTube)
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Deliver feedback on content performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team, attend relevant meetings, and understand how social fits into broader marketing strategy and goals
- Majoring in business, marketing, journalism, advertising, public relations, or a communications-related field
- Social media management experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of social media analytics
- Energetic, creative, resilient, and team-oriented
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
May - August 2021
Apply today at www.floatup.co/careers